The BlueROV2 is the most capable, flexible, and affordable ROV on the market. The 6-thruster vectored configuration, coupled with strong static stability, provides a vehicle that is smooth and stable, yet highly maneuverable. The BlueROV2 provides the capabilities of a high-end mini-ROV at the price of the most basic commercial ROVs.
- Live ultra-low latency video (with Standard Electronics Package)
- Live 1080p HD video (with Advanced Electronics Package, 200 ms latency)
- Highly maneuverable vectored thruster configuration
- Stable and optimized for inspection-class and research-class missions
- Easy to use, cross-platform user interface
- Highly expandable with three free cable penetrators and additional mounting points
- Standard 100m depth rating and up to 300m tether available
- 6 T200 Thrusters and Basic ESCs for a high thrust-to-weight ratio
- Quick-swappable batteries for all-day use
The vehicle comes in kit form and is partially assembled to make the user assembly as straightforward and enjoyable as possible. There is no soldering, potting, or gluing involved!
The BlueROV2 is our flagship product. It comprises many of our other products including our T200 Thrusters, 3″ and 4″ Series watertight enclosures, Bar30 pressure sensor, and our Fathom tether and tether interface electronics. Many of these products have been on the market for quite a while and have proven themselves through thousands of successful hours of operation in the field. The BlueROV2 continues this legacy with high-quality parts, a meticulous design, and rugged reliability.
Leveraging the effort that has gone into the DroneCode Foundation’s ArduPilot project and hardware projects, the BlueROV2 uses the open-source ArduSub software and the Pixhawk autopilot, providing autonomous capabilities rarely seen in mini-ROVs and hackability paralleled by none. The software is actively developed and improved by Blue Robotics and other contributors, with constant upgrades and improvements to make the BlueROV2 even better.
The BlueROV2 comes with everything you need to get in the water, minus a few items, such as the topside computer, the gamepad controller, and the batteries.
The BlueROV2 is offered with several configurable options. All of these options are user-upgradeable at a later time.
- The Standard Electronics Package provides a low-latency analog video stream and reliable RS422 serial port communication using the Fathom-S tether interface. This option requires an external analog video display or capture card and is best in applications where reliability, simple setup, and low-latency video are key.
- The Advanced Electronics Package provides a high-speed Ethernet connection with the Fathom-X tether interface and a Raspberry Pi companion computer for additional processing power. This option is capable of streaming live 1080p HD video directly to a computer or tablet and provides the most flexibility for future expansion.
- The Pixhawk Autopilot may be included or not. This option is provided for users who may already have a Pixhawk on hand or want to purchase it separately.
- The Fathom Tether is available in a variety of lengths up to 300 meters (984 feet).
- The Lumen Lights are optional and either one or two pairs can be used. Each set is ready for installation and each individual light outputs 1500 lumens, the brightness of a car headlight.
The BlueROV2 ships without batteries due to shipping restrictions. We recommend our Lithium-ion Battery (14.8V, 18Ah) , as well as the Multistar 10,000 mAh 14.8V lithium polymer battery pack from HobbyKing. Get a few for extended operation.
Last, there are few future upgrades and accessories that will be available for the BlueROV2 that you should know about. Those are:
- A tether spool for easier tether management
- A tether disconnect to make it easy to detach the tether from the ROV
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to get yours,
Siz de hemen satın almak için email@example.com adresinden bizimle iletişime geçin !!